Esteemed Contributor

Re: ••• Germanwings plane crash co-pilot hid illness from employer •••

How horrible that he would want to kill himself and take all those poor innocent people with him. They were not to blame for his problems. Obviously, he was very disturbed indeed not to see that. Just a terrible, terrible tragedy.

Honored Contributor

Yup. Disturbed and angry.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness.....that makes it that much more horrible.

Those poor people and their families.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

Quite the outrage really that some pathetic little schmuck was unwittenly given the power to commit such a horrific crime.

eta:typo

Honored Contributor

Interesting shade....he had no power in many areas of his life?..but certainly had the last laugh on this one, huh?
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 MickD said: Interesting shade....he had no power in many areas of his life?..but certainly had the last laugh on this one, huh?

Unfortunately. I feel so sorry for the families and their unending grief.

Honored Contributor

We need more women pilots too......there is no way a woman would do that!...after all the prep work just to get to work....makeup, hair, straighten the house, get the kids off to school, make sure the fam has pre-prepared meals while she's gone.....just sayin.
Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 MickD said: We need more women pilots too......there is no way a woman would do that!...after all the prep work just to get to work....makeup, hair, straighten the house, get the kids off to school, make sure the fam has pre-prepared meals whole she's gone.....just sayin.

I agree.

Honored Contributor

....and he must have had some sort of pre-plan ...like ""I'll just wait until he goes to the bathroom/coffee.....""
Valued Contributor

MickD you should be a biographer.