Honored Contributor

Re: Germack lady making me nuts constantly handling all the nuts/fruits!

I'd rather see them fondling the nuts than squishing the juice out of meat. Yuck
Honored Contributor

Yes, it can become a bit of a turn-off, for sure.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 11/1/2014 happygal said:

It's not about germs, it's about so much close-up repetitive fingering of the food. Same with the ribs they (used to?) sell.

Exactly!

Honored Contributor

Someone here yesterday suggested having a small tray from which she could demonstrate, squeeze, whatever one of each variety. And, I do believe the vendor was holding a smaller, divided tray today (Sunday).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
New Contributor

I thought it was just me! You hit the nail on the head- GROSS the way she digs her fingernails into all of the piles of ingredients- turns my stomach! Then she handles individual pieces then puts them BACK in the piles! Doesn't she realize she turning off some customers?

Honored Contributor

I am not bothered by her playing with the nuts but it really makes me cringe when she flattens out the dried fruits to show their freshness.That move alone has prevented me from purchasing...the flattening and rolling between her fingers is when I stop watching.

Respected Contributor

@brii wrote:
I'd rather see them fondling the nuts than squishing the juice out of meat. Yuck

lol lmao!!!! fonding the nuts!!!

Honored Contributor

There's something about her that's sort of annoying in general. I can't put my finger on it (pun intended).

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

That always grosses me out.

Honored Contributor

When this presenter came on the other day, I changed the channel, lol, didn't want to go through the "experience" again.