Esteemed Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

There is no restaurant nor haircut that would make me put my life and the life of my family in jeopardy .  Nor would I allow politicians to use me as their experiment.    

Amen, a million times. And my hair is looking kinda scraggly, but I will just look a mess, in all honestly, its probably not any worse than normal, lol. 

Respected Contributor

As a Georgia educator, I am sooooo glad that schools are not part of Phase 1.  I miss my kiddos but nothing compares to making sure that we all stay safe.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I think that is great news. Our economy is tanking and fear mongers are not helping. I hope they follow the same in Colorado. 

People can stay at home forever if that is what you want. No one is in control of you but you.

@elated, suggesting that people want to stay home forever is akin to what you think is fear-mongering in the sense that both are inane hyperbole.

As for "No one is in control of you but you," that might be true in other situations but not in a pandemic.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Georgia is reopening

[ Edited ]

While that might be good news for businesses, and citizens with cabin fever ( I know I have it ), it might not be in the FIGHT against COVID. Any gains that might have occurred during the lockdown, will most likely be offset to some degree by this decision. It will be interesting to see how things develop-hopefully favorably.😊 

Here in Washington, several farmer's markets were allowed to operate this past weekend with restrictions, and Boeing has reopened. Hopefully the data that comes in will be more positive than negative, as we struggle to define the best way to move forward.  Prayers to everyone.🙏

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Re: Georgia is reopening

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

I think that is great news. Our economy is tanking and fear mongers are not helping. I hope they follow the same in Colorado. 

People can stay at home forever if that is what you want. No one is in control of you but you.

@elated    All those fear- mongering doctors and scientists?  Colorado's record on CoVi19 is already dismal.  They don't need to make it worse.

Screenshot_20200420-154739~2.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Haircuts on Friday and restaurants on Monday.  Stay safe y'all!

I am beyond excited, made my hair appointment for next week!

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

I am beyond excited, made my hair appointment for next week!

Wear your M95. Woman Wink

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 I've seen several local Happy Dances.  The gyms will have lines out the door as well.  Finally, people will have something else to do.  

Honored Contributor

They're opening gyms????????? I think you'd have to have a death wish to go to a gym during a pandemic.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14 What about other stores that are closed or is it only restaurants and haircuts?