Respected Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Sorry...I wasn't sure but...he is!

Esteemed Contributor

He should have been placed in jail in the first place! This nut only wants attention and he should be ashamed of himself!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's political

Valued Contributor

He should be in prison and we wouldn't have to hear a word about him. He is truly deranged.

Respected Contributor
I tried to not take sides on this issue because there was enough blame to go around, BUT this dude has been very sickening. He should have gone away and stayed out of the spotlight forever. Isn't this the way it ALL is these days? Every day some garbage in the news. Ugh.
Respected Contributor

Re: George Zimmerman

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I too find Zimmerman disgusting but unless they are looking to buy a gun and run into this - how would the Martin family even know it is for sale? I didn't know because I don't go to gun sites to look.

IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS, that's how.

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:
I tried to not take sides on this issue because there was enough blame to go around, BUT this dude has been very sickening. He should have gone away and stayed out of the spotlight forever. Isn't this the way it ALL is these days? Every day some garbage in the news. Ugh.

Enough blame to go around?  SMH!

He should be in prison for murder, not on some remote island strumming a guitar.

Esteemed Contributor

It may have been pulled from auction but he's made his point that it's for sale.

Someone will buy it.

Esteemed Contributor

You know, there is nothing good I can think of saying about GZ, as I think he's a disturbed man with no conscience. However, I think a more despicable person will be the person who buys this gun. WHY would anyone want a murder weapon???