Respected Contributor

George Michael and or Adam Lambert fans

[ Edited ]

Adam did a tribute to George Michael.

Enjoy

Honored Contributor

Re: George Michael and or Adam Lambert fans

@muttmom  Big thanks...George Michael's I want you S _X, still just so hot!  What a fun and entertaining video clip!

Respected Contributor

@muttmomThanks! I enjoyed this. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@muttmom  that cutie-patootie can do no wrong...and what great pipes!  Love his pants too with the studs down the side!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

@muttmom

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!  One More Try was one of my all time favorites from the first minute that I heard it.

I really needed an "uplift".  On Friday my cellphone crashed, I went to the Verizon store for help.  The phone was a lost cause, they got my new phone loaded with most of my stuff from the fried phone....my music was lost.  I was just sick.  Then I open these forums and voila, I could listen to it while I was having a pity party for myself.  Much appreciated.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

That was excellent.  Lambert has a great voice and George Michael, may he rest in peace, was excellent too.  So talented.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

enjoyed - thank you

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks MM for posting this. I was going to hunt for it on YouTube. I have said since the moment I saw him on AI that there isn't anything Adam can't sing. He's done opera, Broadway musicals, Jewish chants, hard rock, glam rock, country,  dance pop, and everything in between. If any of you saw him on a country music tribute show last year doing Girl Crush, you know what I mean. I was also a huge George Michael fan, had all of his music, saw his Faith tour. He too had a amazing voice, plus he was a great songwriter. At 17 he wrote Careless Whisper, one of his best songs for lyrics. My all time favorite was One More Try, and Adam to me is the only one who could do it justice. Adam's own music has yet to hit it really big in the U.S. I'd like to see him focus on the music that showcases his voice more in his next album. He indicates that working with Queen has changed some of his focus. It would be nice to see a person hit the top of the charts who truly is a talented vocalist. Bruno Mars right now, in my opinion of course, is one of the few currently who has amazing talent and showmanship. It's Adam's turn next.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

Adam did a tribute to George Michael.

Enjoy

@muttmom

Thank you.  I really did enjoy it.  Adam's voice is like no other.  For me he will always be the best part of American Idol.

Respected Contributor

When watching A.I., I thought Adam was "the one."   Now recently, he came out with a new song entitled ... "Two F__"

I was appalled and will never listen to this 'man' again.