Respected Contributor

Re: George Kotsiopoulos from Fashion Police has his own line of clothing for Qvc

On 1/15/2015 DARING GREATLY said:

Does anyone know when George is going to be on QVC?

Daring Greatly....I'm reading directly from The Insider Magazine, "Don't miss the debut of George K by George Kotsiopoulos during Qvc Fashion Week Finale - Designer Spring Preview, February 13." No other mention of when he'll be on.

Respected Contributor

Re: George Kotsiopoulos from Fashion Police has his own line of clothing for Qvc

On 1/15/2015 Ilikeshade said:

Daring Greatly....I'm reading directly from The Insider Magazine, "Don't miss the debut of George K by George Kotsiopoulos during Qvc Fashion Week Finale - Designer Spring Preview, February 13." No other mention of when he'll be on.

I'm not the one who asked but thanks for letting us know.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2015 newziesuzie said:
On 1/15/2015 Ilikeshade said:

I'm not the one who asked but thanks for letting us know.Smiley Happy

YW Smile

Super Contributor

I like George and glad he respected his friendship with Joan by not returning to the fiasco called Fashion Police now.

Respected Contributor

If anyone finds out the time he will be on can you please post it? TIA

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 Smaug said:

If anyone finds out the time he will be on can you please post it? TIA Smile

Gato, I think he's premièring during Fashion Week in February.

Respected Contributor

On 1/18/2015 brii said:
On 1/18/2015 Smaug said:

If anyone finds out the time he will be on can you please post it? TIA Smile

Gato, I think he's premièring February 13th.

Hi brii. Thanks. I guess the time will be available closer to the air date. I'm looking forward to watching him. The piece that found posted is cute.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I like the top too. There are 4 items posted already - a dress, a bomber jacket, and 2 different tops.

Respected Contributor

Joan R, Kelly O and Guiliana R all had fashion lines with shopping networks and now George K has one. Joan's initial success was with fashion jewelry, many pieces copied from her own jewelry. Early on she branched out into cosmetics and a bit of fashion. She was successful because she had a great eye and even better business sense.

Most of these fashion lines with a famous person's name attached are nothing special, just more expensive than house brands. Over the years QVC has brought on so many lines, some very nice nice. After a time they all go on clearance and the named person is never seen again.