Respected Contributor

George Kotsiopoulos from Fashion Police has his own line of clothing for Qvc

a263369GK George Kotsiopoulos High Low Tank with Front

Honored Contributor

Re: George Kotsiopoulos from Fashion Police has his own line of clothing for Qvc

He's such a little cutie!

I remember the very first time I looked in on Fashion Police and saw him. I thought 'what is Jon Hamm doing on a fashion show?'. Seriously, I thought it was Jon Hamm but then I realized that George is very tiny (and gay) so I knew then it wasn't Jon Hamm.

(I'm an idiot sometimes!)

Hope he does well with his clothing line. I'm not a fashion plate so I am not a consumer of these goods, but I bet it will be popular and do well. People like him, right?

Honored Contributor

Re: George Kotsiopoulos from Fashion Police has his own line of clothing for Qvc

If my body shape were similar to that of the model in the picture, I would love to own that outfit.

Respected Contributor

Hi CB. Yes, he is very popular and well liked. People were asking about his whereabouts on another thread regarding the new Fashion Police. I'm glad Qvc hired him but I hope his fashions are not too frumpy. Maybe he'll compete with Isaac which would be great for something new and fresh....although I don't require any long tunic tops.

Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2015 deepwaterdotter said:

If my body shape were similar to that of the model in the picture, I would love to own that outfit.

Katia is 5'9" and so that tunic top would be much too long on me at 5'5". I prefer 22 or 23 inch length which is not easy to find unfortunately.

Respected Contributor

I like George! It's about time the Q gets new clothes.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

I love George and look forward to seeing his full line on the Q.

BTW, I have no idea who John Hamm is???????

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

On 1/15/2015 shoptilyadropagain said:

John Hamm is the star of "Mad Men." He's a neat guy, handsome, funny and a good actor to boot.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know when George is going to be on QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/15/2015 DARING GREATLY said:
On 1/15/2015 shoptilyadropagain said:

John Hamm is the star of "Mad Men." He's a neat guy, handsome, funny and a good actor to boot.

I've never seen Mad Men but....he IS Hot!!!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown