Respected Contributor

Re: George Clooney Moving his family to U.S.

People with that kind of money are well beyond my social circles so seriously, he could live on a small remote island and I wouldn't care.  The Hollywood scene so disappoints me, there aren't any true "stars" anymore.  When was the last decent movie that blew everyone away at the theatres. 

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling

Obviously Clooney is a star, so is Meryl Streep.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

People with that kind of money are well beyond my social circles so seriously, he could live on a small remote island and I wouldn't care.  The Hollywood scene so disappoints me, there aren't any true "stars" anymore.  When was the last decent movie that blew everyone away at the theatres. 

"When was the last decent movie that blew everyone away at the theaters"

That's not the fault of the actors, @Just Bling.  

Esteemed Contributor

A few months ago the gossip sites (Radar Online was one) said the Clooneys were distressed because people like to use the area near their mansion for public sex.  If any of that is true, I don't blame them for wanting to move!  

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Beauty and Beast was really good as was Wonder Woman and the Star Wars recent movie was a hit. There are a lot of Stars but in todays world a lot of Stars are on TV series and there are too many to list. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because link provided includes inappropriate photos on side walls

@Alice-QVC  Well if it does, I didn't see / notice them. I only saw the house stuff.   Sorry.

@Mz iMac - my effort to provide you with more info apparently offended someone. 

Honored Contributor

Hard to believe that George and Amal can't afford security, next they will want secret service to protect them. The rich and pampered need to learn to live in the real world. Funny how they talk about leaving the country but never do. They are all talk, yet do nothing to help resolve anything. Ranting and marching do not help.

Honored Contributor

Paranoia and the Google Police-not a healthy combination.  And I don't mean the mods.

ROTFL!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Hard to believe that George and Amal can't afford security, next they will want secret service to protect them. The rich and pampered need to learn to live in the real world. Funny how they talk about leaving the country but never do. They are all talk, yet do nothing to help resolve anything. Ranting and marching do not help.

No where has it been written they would expect the Secret Service like others do.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@RetRN Nobody posted anything about them not being able to afford security.  However, IMO and perhaps in theirs, no amount of security can protect against someone really intent on kidnapping or killing.  And I think your Secret Service comment is ludicrous.