Honored Contributor
The mayor of Santa Fe wants to make every public restroom in the city gender neutral. If a bathroom has multiple stalls, you could have a man using the one next to you. Now Santa Fe has a very laid-back atmosphere with more than their share of perverts and weirdos. It's hippie haven. How do you feel about this? I just sent him an email giving him my opinion.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Gender Neutral Bathrooms

I don't have any problems with it. My bathroom at home is gender neutral.

Respected Contributor

It's a problem at busy venues where you see long lines to the ladies room and no line for the men's room so it might be a good idea in some places. Kachina, why does he want the change?

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

No. Never. Every pervert within a 50 mile radius would be celebrating.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/4/2015 NoelSeven said: No. Never. Every pervert within a 50 mile radius would be celebrating.

You've got that right. Besides that, I don't even like to share a bathroom with a man at home{#emotions_dlg.blush}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't like to be in there alone and then have a man (stranger) walk in and use the bathroom while I'm there. Same with male friends/relatives.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 2/4/2015 betteb said:
On 2/4/2015 NoelSeven said: No. Never. Every pervert within a 50 mile radius would be celebrating.

You've got that right. Besides that, I don't even like to share a bathroom with a man at home{#emotions_dlg.blush}

LOL, Bette!
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/4/2015 NoelSeven said:
On 2/4/2015 betteb said:

LOL, Bette!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

if I'm in a stall and a man comes in to use a urinal when I'm leaving-------NOT !!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Another thing to think about... taking your little girl into a public bathroom with men in there. It's a crazy idea!