Respected Contributor

I have used Geico for 17 years and have been very happy with their service and their prices!

Super Contributor

Woo hoo! Lets hear it for Geico!! That's my employer and my insurance company Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

ERIE is my insurance company......we use them for cars, homeowners, and an umbrella policy. switched to them after we had nationwide for many years. would not change at this time, but i think it is always great to have an agent that is not affilaited with just one company.......a broker is the way to go because they can give you  a few quotes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

As soon as you've switched to Geico and cancelled with the other company they should refund the balance you paid for the month. At least I think that's the case. I haven't switched in a while.

Contributor

I just signed with Geico because my insurance charged too much on my vehicle saving quite a bit by going with Geico. Premiums are for 6 mo. with my vehicle and they evaluate you for the next 6 months. Paid a little more for my homeowners but i have more coverage. Hope they don't dissapoint me!!

Respected Contributor

I've had GEICO for many many many years.  Never had a problem.  But I've never had an accident either.  Good for you.  That's a big savings. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Geico was extremely high over insurance direct through Harley Davidson, 3 times higher

I don't know about car insurance

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I had state farm for many years, then the rates went up about $50 per month so I did some investigation through consumer reports and Clark Howard and I ended up getting Amica Insurance. I am happy with Amica. 

Trusted Contributor

i've had allstate since i was 17 im now 47 and not happy with them.. rates keep going up, i have a perfect record and put hardly any miles on my car... i have to get a new car by sept. my car wont pass inspection.. and with my rates as high as they are now i wont be able to afford allstate with a brand new car.. they did sit down with me and lower it a little yrs ago.. but that did no good it keeps going up every 2 yrs i'd say... about 60.00 a yr or a little less... not happy with allstate... im looking around

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree   ATTA GIRL!!!