Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The home of Gene Simmons (KISS Rocker) was searched via search warrant by the LAPD Crimies Against Children Unit.  Apparently there was online child p*rn reported at his home.  Gene was away and was not around when the incident occured it seems.  Be careful of who housesits for you while you are away. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Holy Krap, Batman!

I was just saying to the husband last night that I miss their reality show.

Anyway, I guess more will come out in the days and weeks to come.

Honored Contributor

Yes,i read that the family wasn't involved and  and they are asked not to talk about the investigation to anyone.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: Geez, Now What

[ Edited ]

The police say neither Gene nor any of his family members are suspects.

His wife posted on Twitter to make sure you change your passwords.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm glad they weren't even there, and that it narrows the field.  It's kind of too bad that the information got out there before they find their perp.  I hope that doesn't impede the investigation.

Hopefully they already probably know more than we do at this point, anyway.

Valued Contributor
I'm glad to hear they are not involved. I liked their show, his relationship with his mom is so special & I loved the episodes where he went to Israel to meet his father's side of the family. The kids seem so normal too, Shannon must be a good mom & I'm guessing he grew into the role of a good father. I hope they all remain uninvolved in whatever this turns out to be.
Honored Contributor

mewsmomtoo wrote:
I'm glad to hear they are not involved. I liked their show, his relationship with his mom is so special & I loved the episodes where he went to Israel to meet his father's side of the family. The kids seem so normal too, Shannon must be a good mom & I'm guessing he grew into the role of a good father. I hope they all remain uninvolved in whatever this turns out to be.

Ooh, I loved the Israel episodes too!   I think that was the point when Gene started to open up and it took him outside of himself for the first time in his life.

Love Shannon, too, and the kids.  Nick was sooooo cute and 6'7".  Hubba hubba.  Smiley Happy    But they seemed like great kids.  I often wonder how everybody in the family, including Gene's mom, is doing.