Honored Contributor

Re: Gee, Congrats On The Baby, I Guess.

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

She was 4 when he became her step father, it makes you wonder when they stared doing the horizontal tango.  I know Elon has been estranged from his father for years but they both seen to be about fathering as many children, as quickly as they can.

@chrystaltree   Elon's oldest daughter changed her name from Musk and wants nothing to do with him.

I don't think he's up for " Father of the Year".  He has a lot of interests and I bet his kids aren't high on the list.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

And some people wonder whats wrong this people today!!!

I really dont know who these people are, thank goodness.  But amoral comes to mind.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie    Elons Musk, richest man in the world.  Owner of Tesla Auto and SpaceX which takes people on rocket rides into space.

Human relationships ARE NOT his specialty.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

She was 4 when he became her step father, it makes you wonder when they stared doing the horizontal tango.  I know Elon has been estranged from his father for years but they both seen to be about fathering as many children, as quickly as they can.

@chrystaltree   Elon's oldest daughter changed her name from Musk and wants nothing to do with him.

I don't think he's up for " Father of the Year".  He has a lot of interests and I bet his kids aren't high on the list.

@Kachina624 

That daughter is transsexual AND changed their name to reflect their current orientation and changed their last name at the same time, saying that they wanted NO connection to Elon.

From what I've read, you're right that he doesn't spend time with his 'offspring', he just wants to 'repopulate' the world......oh, please......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.