Trusted Contributor

Re: Gee, Congrats On The Baby, I Guess.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2  Have you ever seen Elon's mother?  She has obviously "gotten along" and probably dumped but she's gorgeous. 

Screenshot_20220715-114303_Google.jpg

They were married from 1970-1979.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

Responsible family planning anyone?

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Responsible family planning anyone?

Maybe they wanted children together....

Honored Contributor

as long as their not on Gov. assistance. Yesterday I saw beggars on every corner by the groceries and Walmarts. Young men just sitting in lawn chairs and there is plenty of jobs.  Man could work at lumber companies , etc.

The woman could do grocery store work, work fast food instead of waving at you and wanting U to give them money.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  Yup.  It's hard to make ends meet these days. Everybody has a Sie hustle. That's theirs.

Respected Contributor

@tansy  Has Elon impregnated his half sister?? 

What a sad way to look at the whole of humanity.  Although that seems to be

the prevailing view these days.

I prefer to consider  " the sins of the father..." before I make judgements.

Esteemed Contributor

@candys mine   I believe Elon's kids are with his first wife, that singer? Grimes (never heard of her), and some woman that works at his company, I think.

Honored Contributor

If his 35 year old step-daughter 'just' had another baby with Elon's dad, she's obviously a willing participant.....I think we all know why.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Meet Elon Musk's 10 children and their Moms here:

Elon Musk's kids: Meet his 10 children and their mothers (pagesix.com)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Seems Elon Musk's  dad, 76, just had a second child with his 35 yr. old..................step daughter.

He says they no longer live together, "she's getting on".  In age I  assume the way it read.

He also announced the only reason we are on Earth is too reproduce. He has 7 I think, Elon has 9.

Where is that asteroid?

Elon Musk has 10 children.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag