Contributor

Garment size chart mystery solved..I think

I have been having a problem with specific garment size charts. When I clicked on them I only got a white blank page. I thought Qvc had taken them away again. I just wanted to post this Incase someone else was having the same issue. For some reason their charts are not liking safari or iPhones or iPads but I discovered if I wait at least one minute the charts will appear. So if this is happening to anyone else just wait for the chart to appear.
Honored Contributor

Re: Garment size chart mystery solved..I think

I've also noticed this happens when I'm on either Safari or Firefox...the size chart is blank but I never let it sit for a minute so I don't know if it eventually comes up. 

I don't have a problem with Chrome.

Honored Contributor

Same here.   I do faster on my laptop for measurements than on this iPad and safari

Honored Contributor

For years there have been complaints from Safari users about a disconnect between their devices and the Q website. QVC is aware of the problem and has worked to fix it but has never been able to get a handle on it. . 

For a long time I've used an Android tablet with Google Chrome and have never been unable to see anything on the Q website (I don't use the app).  I've also had good luck using Firefox but don't especially like it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment