Honored Contributor

We got the Scrabble board out today, and I forgot how much I love this game.  Have any of you got the old board games  or puzzles out to pass the time ? What are your favorites ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Yes! We played Boggle, Scrabble and Fast Scrabble. My DH will stick it out for a little while, but if I keep winning, he doesn't like it. Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

I love Scrabble also and played it on my iPad remotely with my daughter in Chicago. I love  Trivial Pursuit and just about any game.

Valued Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@QVCkitty1  Yes! We played Boggle, Scrabble and Fast Scrabble. My DH will stick it out for a little while, but if I keep winning, he doesn't like it. Smiley Frustrated

Let him win once in a while. My husband quit playing Scrabble with me because I won so much.

Honored Contributor

No board games.  I do the daily cryptograms in the newspapers and play word games I've downloaded from the net (while playing on this message board).

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Since DH doesn't like games, I have been playing Words with Friends.  Have about 30 games going !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

@Luvtuna  I do sometimes, but I have to make sure he doesn't know. It's easier with Boggle and Fast Scrabble. I can look around for a while and let my mind wander. Hahaha!

Respected Contributor

Scrabble is our favorite, we play it at least a couple of times a week.👍

Trusted Contributor

pictionary!