Esteemed Contributor

My grandson beats me regularly at Chess. He's 11 and has been kicking my rear-end for several years! I've never tried to let him win. My son won't attempt to play with him. The kid is good.

I still play Bridge with my original college friends every other week. We still have our drinks . . . but no longer laugh with glee about being underage when sneaking liquor in!! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

We play Mexican train dominoes most of the time.

Its been a while since we played Apples to Apples but I recognized the name.

There is another game we play drawing pictures after a player writes down a phrase or statement. Of course I don’t remember the name so I hope someone can help me.

Is it Telephone by chance?

Honored Contributor

Scrabble, RUMMYQ, Chess.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Scrabble......and Chinese Checkers..... and Trouble with the grandkids!

When my daughter was young there was a game "Meet Me At the Mall"......she wanted me to play that with her a million times......it was a cute game....and great memories

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Scrabble, RUMMYQ, Chess.

I love Rummikube too!

Respected Contributor

I love a good game of pitch or hearts and I actually like to play poker. Board games are always fun too. I grew up playing them and use to love scrabble, uno and monopoly along with clue.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Scrabble......and Chinese Checkers..... and Trouble with the grandkids!

When my daughter was young there was a game "Meet Me At the Mall"......she wanted me to play that with her a million times......it was a cute game....and great memories

That sounds like a game I would have loved as a kid!

Esteemed Contributor

Wish I had a lot of friends nearby who are into board games and playing cards.  Smiley Sad

So I settle for Solitaire -- I even play Yahtzee by myself sometimes. Seriously. Sad, uh?

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse Hi! I like Rummy and Uno like you.

I also like these card games: Euchre, Hearts and ROOK.

We had a lot of fun with Hearts and ROOK through the years with my family of all ages. Great memories! 

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Wish I had a lot of friends nearby who are into board games and playing cards.  Smiley Sad

So I settle for Solitaire -- I even play Yahtzee by myself sometimes. Seriously. Sad, uh?

I’d play with you! I love Yahtzee. 

As as a kid I played PayDay, Happy Days and the Laverne and Shirley games. Anyone play those?