Respected Contributor

Game 6 of The World Series!!!

San Francisco Giants at Kansas city Royals. Who's watching, and who are you cheering on? PLAY BALL
Valued Contributor

Re: Game 6 of The World Series!!!

Hi, Serrena,, if Showme starts the thread the Giants win,lol.......just kidding, I think Noel started the last one and Giants won big.
Respected Contributor

I hope I bring them good luck too. If they loose please be gentle with me Ha!
Valued Contributor

I am not watching the Series, but I keep track of the score. I'm rooting for the Giants. I feel kind of bad about that since the Royals haven't won a World Series since 1985. The Giants are in it often, but since they took my Nationals out in the first round of the playoffs, I decided to root for them.

Go Giants!

Respected Contributor

Going to be here Serenna and watching CNN with the launch that failed. Plus we have a hockey game in Pittsburgh tonight. Also at 8pm on ABC there is a special about homes that are decorated for Halloween. going to be a busy night here at this computer. Ready for the game to start so Hi to everyone and lets see what happens.

Valued Contributor

On 10/28/2014 serenna said: I hope I bring them good luck too. If they loose please be gentle with me Ha!
I was teasing, they will do great tonight!
Honored Contributor

HEY......THIS IS WHERE IT'S AT........

Respected Contributor

Let's make it #3! GO GIANTS!

Respected Contributor

Hi wookie and cater. I'm super busy tonight also, carving pumpkins.
Valued Contributor

On 10/28/2014 cater said:

Going to be here Serenna and watching CNN with the launch that failed. Plus we have a hockey game in Pittsburgh tonight. Also at 8pm on ABC there is a special about homes that are decorated for Halloween. going to be a busy night here at this computer. Ready for the game to start so Hi to everyone and lets see what happens.

cater, I was shocked about the failed launch. We were out on the deck waiting for it to appear in the sky. What a shame. All that time and money down the tubes.