Esteemed Contributor

GYmboree stores filing for bankruptcy!

This was reported a couple of weeks ago but I missed it and did not see any posts here about it.  They are closing 350 stores and are reorganizing under Chapter 11.  Too bad. THeir kids clothes are so cute.

Regular Contributor

Re: GYmboree stores filing for bankruptcy!

I finally have 2 beautiful little granddaughters and now our local store is closing. Guess I will go see if I can find some bargains.
It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

THat was one kids store I just couldn't get into. None of their clothes "looked" like my boys and the few I did buy (when on sale), shrunk. Horribly. 

THe store I was really sad to see leave was Talbots Kids; spent lots of time and money in that one.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

THat was one kids store I just couldn't get into. None of their clothes "looked" like my boys and the few I did buy (when on sale), shrunk. Horribly. 

THe store I was really sad to see leave was Talbots Kids; spent lots of time and money in that one.

Yes, Talbot's Kids was my favorite store.  I bought their Christening outfits there and their Communion Dresses.  All their holidays dresses came from there too.  They had such beautiful clothes for children. 

Trusted Contributor

so sorry to hear that.  My daughters are grown now.  But when they were little, I bought so many outfits their.  Loved their clothes.  Their blankets were wonderful.  My youngest still has 2 of them to this day.  Although she would not like it for me admitting that.  lol