Honored Contributor

Re: GUNFIRE: CA Vets Taken Hostage, 1,000 In Danger

All three women were psychologists. The party was for Dr. Jennifer Gonzales who was going on maternity leave.  

The fourth victim was her seven month old baby. 

Rest in peace, you women who lived to help others.

Respected Contributor

@Noel7  Thank you so much for keeping us updated during this horrible incident, because I could not find anything on it at the time.  When I read your post on the outcome, I was just too upset to comment.  Yes, I believe we have become immune.  But I am hopeful with the brilliant young Americans coming of voting age.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiifiedwrote:

@Noel7  Thank you so much for keeping us updated during this horrible incident, because I could not find anything on it at the time.  When I read your post on the outcome, I was just too upset to comment.  Yes, I believe we have become immune.  But I am hopeful with the brilliant young Americans coming of voting age.

Wow. This was covered once when I was watching the news and then I never heard about it again. Just as we are still dealing with what happened in Florida a short time ago, and now this. Is it considered not news worthy because not enough people were killed? And where did this mentally ill person get an semi automatic? Wonder if it was an AR-15 the seeminly gun of choice with these guys?

Honored Contributor

Image result for napa women victims

Dr. Jennifer Gonzales     Dr. Jen Golik                   Dr. Christine Loeber