Esteemed Contributor

This spending was decided long before now.

It you don't like your school's direction, get involved.  Stand for the board, let them know your concerns, petition, get involved.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I want to know if we are going to get a rebate or refund on our property taxes due to the fact that utilities in the schools haven't been used since mid March.

@CelticCrafter, since the virus has so drastically reduced most school districts' funding, I would rather they keep that money.

I can't even fathom the chaos in trying to reopen schools safely any time soon, especially in the larger districts. There are a myriad of issues to contend with way beyond just the safety precautions, which in and of themselves is a monumental task.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I want to know if we are going to get a rebate or refund on our property taxes due to the fact that utilities in the schools haven't been used since mid March.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Since we have no children this is the 1 thing I know about the City(we live out of the city, but pay their taxes, can't vote however) when they run low on $$$$$? My property taxes go up, and this School Board gets by far, the biggest chunk of my property tax.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)