Honored Contributor

GRACE KELLY JEWELRY LINE ON NOW QVC2 MONDAY P.M.

Stumbled on this, now at about 11:25 p.m. Eastern.  Looks like it's only going until midnight Eastern.

I've always liked her jewelry.  Showing the enamel bangles now, with fun stories by Philip Katz.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: GRACE KELLY JEWELRY LINE ON NOW QVC2 MONDAY P.M.

Love the stories and history shared by Phillip Katz. Prefer Nancy Hornback as host. She  doesn't interrupt as much during the Grace Kelly shows as this host. Don't care about a host having been "gifted" similar bracelet "two years ago" and how much it must have cost in today's dollars compared to what Grace Kelly paid for hers 70 years ago! Really? There is no comparison! Can't believe she said that.

Glad Phillip said hers (the host's) was only worth the amount of "melted down gold . . . not the designer name." Clearly, he was annoyed . . . but remained gracious.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Yeah, @BirkiLady, he's the consummate pro, so knowledgeable on these jewelry shows.  Glad to see he's still there-- for some reason I thought he was leaving, but apparently not...

Esteemed Contributor

I also watched.  I love the stories and insight given.  Yes, I agree, Nancy allows him to speak without interrupting.  

Respected Contributor

Caught the show and ended up buying a bracelet...can't resist the Grace Kelly collection!

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell  From his comments, he plans on bringing more GK items in the future. Sounds like he intends to continue. I had not heard otherwise (thankfully). 

Money screams; wealth whispers.