Respected Contributor

GOT A LITTLE LESS PAGE JUMPING....

Got rid of the Q iPad app banner and got a little less jumping around page-wise.  ( clicked on the little gray "X" at the extreme left of the banner).   

Hmmmm....now if I could only get rid of one more....no jumping ?

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Re: GOT A LITTLE LESS PAGE JUMPING....

I don't use the Q app on my iPad. I don't have any problems with page jumping. I don't use app's for other sites online either.

Honored Contributor

The page jumps for me still. 

Honored Contributor

Me too.

Both ipad and computer, but worse on ipad. sad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont have that problem either since I went back to windows8.1.  From Windows 10. Many problems I had with that upgrade. And page jumping was one of them.

Respected Contributor

I don't use the Q iPad app either and my pages still jump.  Typical of Q website problems - some experience it; others do not.

Regular Contributor

@jlkz

I had ridiclously bad page jumping problems, as well as text-over-text issues, while working on my laptop.  Always a laptop for me.

Anyway, just 2 weeks ago my husband asked me if I had installed "AVG Free" and I said "No," because I didn't even know what it was.  Then he said he's had it on his computer for some time and it's been great.  Well, why in the world didn't he tell me this a long time ago.  He knew about all the issues I was having since the many changes QVC made to their website and forums, etc.  Anyway, I went online and found AVG Free and installed it.  There's a buffed up version you can pay for, but it's not really necessary.

The outcome of this install was that ALL of the jumping STOPPED and ALL of th text-over-text disappeared.  I highly recommend this free software.