Regular Contributor

GOOD WISHES ON THIS ❄️WINTRY❄️SUNDAY!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!💙

GIF

Winter GIF

Honored Contributor

Re: GOOD WISHES ON THIS ❄️WINTRY❄️SUNDAY!

@Pruett  And to you as well Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

http://www.desiglitters.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Happy-Sunday-Photo.gifhttps://ak4.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/12812684/thumb/6.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is a beautiful sunny day here in the Northeast....temps closing in on 20 and will reach a high of 29 today!...Woo Hoo!...lol

I bundled myself up earlier to go out and  fill up our birdfeeders and so I decided to take a good brisk walk and I do mean "brisk" before heading back in...I met up with a neighbor and we were exchanging "breath clouds" along the way!...lol...I do have to say that, if you are dressed properly, it really can be very exhilarating....either that or I'm going nuts as I get older!...lol

Now, I'm curled up with a hot mug of coffee and plan on going out for another walk again this afternoon when it reaches a balmy 29...as long as it stays sunny!

Wishing Everyone A Happy Wintry Sunday! Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

Happy Sunday!  I live in the Southwest so there is no snow but we did get rain overnight.  Am originally from the Midwest so definitely know about snow. 

Honored Contributor

I live in the St. Louis, MO area.....and it is still snowing off and on here.  Right now some pretty big flakes are coming down.  Lasting way too tooooo  long.  

Esteemed Contributor

We live in S.  WI & only got two inches of snow yesterday and last night.  I was hoping for more.  I love winter & snow.  Just not a foot at a time.  I will take snow instead of ☔☔☔ anytime.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

W NC.  Our ice storm has melted. 

I put a rump roast on onions and fresh mushrooms with a little beef broth and wine in the crock pot.

Hope everyone has a nice day!

Regular Contributor

THANK YOU, BEAUTIFUL POSTERS!!!💙