Honored Contributor

I consider myself a pretty loyal GMA follower from 7am-8:30 or so am, and as soon as the performaces come on, I turn to one of our local channels.

Who wants to watch a concert by ANYBODY when it's time to be going to work.

Just stupid.

Honored Contributor

Like my husband said lots of music today is just vulgarity..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

My personal "favorite" photo of her.........can you believe it..............

index.jpg

Honored Contributor

Yorkie, that would be so pretty for your Christmas cards... LOL

NM isn't even attractive.  Look up she and Drake on stage together- talk about nasty..  and parents let their kids go to these concerts-  oh what good representation for young girls to look up too, NOT.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

As I said, I think Nicki has a lot of positives that she could be emphasizing, but she doesn't. I think she's pretty underneath the glitz, has a decent vocal talent, and is a fairly good rapper. She has good business sense, a flair for extreme design. I started this thread, and my main complaint was toward GMA which seems to book some acts that they know will be bleeped at least half of almost every song. That happened with I believe Jason De Rulo as well. I don't mind the concerts, depending on who is performing, but why should I be treated to constant blank spaces in the audio? Some artists on their own have enough sense of the television audience to alter a word or two for that audience. You would think that GMA would have that understanding with the artist BEFORE they have to blank out half of the performance.