Honored Contributor

90+ Best Crazy hair guy from Ancient Aliens images | ancient aliens, ancient  aliens meme, aliens guy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

@ProudMa

I don't follow Astrology. All I know is there have been many times in my life that I didn't feel well for no apparent reason and boom! A full moon! Therefore, I attributed the discomfort to the Full Moon. I don't  care if it's proven scientifically or not. There are many things in life that cannot be proven scientifically. 

I bet you've felt out of sorts for no apparent reason many, many times; right?

@Starpolisher 

If a full moon had such physical or mental power over us, I really do think that scientists would have found a link.

The power is in our mind.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: Full Moon and Women

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

@ProudMa

I don't follow Astrology. All I know is there have been many times in my life that I didn't feel well for no apparent reason and boom! A full moon! Therefore, I attributed the discomfort to the Full Moon. I don't  care if it's proven scientifically or not. There are many things in life that cannot be proven scientifically. 

@Starpolisher 

If a full moon had such physical or mental power over us, I really do think that scientists would have found a link.

@suzyQ3 

Hmmm...they haven't found one for the Religion. 

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

@ProudMa

@Starpolisher 

@suzyQ3 

Hmmm...they haven't found one for the Resurrection...

@Starpolisher, If I answered this honestly and correctly, I would risk being banned for engaging in your religious response . And on top of that, I would risk alienating good folks such as you.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 

Thank you for the compliment.😊

I changed my response to religion. Religion certainly affects many people both physically and mentally. I know it affects my life.🙏

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Super Contributor

I worked for the criminal court for over 20 years and I can tell you,  we would have triple the domestic violence cases during a full moon!