Honored Contributor

I ordered the DMQ tennis bracelet on 9-7, it shipped 9-8, it says UPS mail innovations, but really shipped from Georgia by USPS. 

It went from Georgia, to North Carolina, back to Georgia, now it is at a mail facility 50 miles from my home (supposedly in transit)

If we were given the option to pick our shopping I would of had the item last week.

I am so frustrated with the attitude of the CS people and always getting the same answer. I am about 10 seconds away from closing my account. I can get anything I need from Amazon.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: Frustrated with shipping

I share your frustration with slow shipping times.  I ordered something on September 3 and still do not have it.  Since they switched to UPS delivered by the USPS, things are at about pony express time.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I totally agree.  I don't know what it is going to take to make QVC understand that USPS Innovations does not work.  One has to assume that it is a less expensive way for them to ship and they don't care how long it takes for packages to reach their customers.  I ordered the Lock & Lock TSV on 9/3.  It was shipped on 9/7.  It was supposed to be delivered yesterday.  Yesterday that was changed to today and today it was changed to tomorrow.  It has been sitting locally for days.  I too use Amazon whenever possible and only buy things from QVC that cannot be gotten there.

Honored Contributor

As long as you still buy from a company  that does things you do not like, why should they change?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know what is going on with shipping but it takes four or five days for an item to move from "in process" to "shipped."  Then it gets shipped UPS Innovations either to Hodgkins, IL  or to Maumee, OH and sits there for two days.  QVC starts a lot of holiday shopping programs in the next few weeks.  I sure hope they get this fixed before the rush starts.  I have issues with Amazon as well.  It seems anything shipped UPS is the problem.  Once it gets to my PO, delivery is fast.  And sometimes our local UPS ends up delivering it instead of USPS because the arrival date is already past due. 

Honored Contributor

Knock on wood I don't have any shipping frustrations with QVC.  My items arrive to my home in 7 days and I'm fine with that.  If I wanted it sooner I would pay for upgraded shipping.

Generally when you buy something, they give you an estimated delivery date.  Unless that date has passed, CS doesn't get involved.  If you ordered the bracelet on 9/7, I'm guessing your EDD is around 9/17? 

Respected Contributor

I will agree that the EDD is usually 7-10 days after the order, but shipping used to be much much faster.  I think that's why most of us are frustrated.

Honored Contributor

Better brace yourselves; this may be the new normal.  My latest Amazon order was shipped UPS Mail Innovations and was delivered by my mail carrier.  It was shipped in two packages and one was delayed.  It was guaranteed for 9/11 but wasn't delivered until today 9/13.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

TSV I ordered on 12/5 finally shipped today 9/13.  It wasn't a waitlist item.

Honored Contributor

One thing I learned from another dealing with this issue is the VENDOR decides how the item is to be shipped. The VENDOR makes more money by choosing the cheapest route for shipping NOT QVC.

When I heard this I sat back and started thinking. Then I went through my orders. It's interesting what items come UPS and which do not. The bulk come via USPS Sure Post but there are some vendors who ALWAYS go through UPS. Occasionally, a vendor who ships USPS will arrive via UPS because I have other items being delivered so UPS just brings it along.

I think there is something to this.

These vendors ALSO use USPS Sure Post when you order from their site and not UPS. It sounds as if vendors, in order to squeeze more profit, have chosen the cheapest route to go for delivery. If you want their product, then you have to accept the shipping problems. There's no incentive for them to switch UNLESS customers refuse to purchase the item once you/we discover it's not arriving UPS. Remember, many of these  vendors used UPS up until recently. I always thought it was QVC who made the decision as to the shipping carrier; it is't. It's the VENDOR.