Honored Contributor

Re: From The Annals of History

[ Edited ]

Good one!  HA!  Languishing and getting fat during the plague -- I can attest to that!  

When all this began, DH said to me --- this will go on for a year.  I said -  go on --- no way!  And so here we are --- going into the third year!  Man SurprisedWoman Frustrated

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi  Hrump, I was going sympathize with you! 

@Kachina624     I'll take it!    (I'm pretty sure I have the "O" version of the plague....)    di   

@Desertdi   Take care of yourself.  Sorry to hear that.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi    Waiting, waiting for you to come back but I'm fading.  Anyway hope you'll be okay and that you don't feel too bad.  Rest and take care of yourself.  Do you have a fever?

@Kachina624    Just getting over the same symptoms as you describe.....PLUS, earache with some loss of hearing, and a terrible RA flare (that I don't know is related.)    No fever, but CHILLs. 

TESTS in AZ?   Are ya kidding???    And honest to pete....I haven't been within breathing distace of anyone (except a dentist appt in Nov.)    I have no idea where this came from.     

This went on for "maybe" three weeks, or longer.   I am pretty much over it.....except for some recurring "twinges".     

Hope '22 brings better luck for both of us!    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

The lady in the blue dress, that's how I feel.  😬  (Dang those Lindt truffle balls!)

Valued Contributor

Thank you for my first morning laugh out loud.

Respected Contributor

At least the pandemic didn't cause food rationing. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz 

OMG --- I got hooked on the milk chocolate ones.  They are divine --- just melt in your mouth!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin