Super Contributor

Re: From Shawn's facebook page

On 1/1/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 1/1/2015 Ilikeshade said:

Maybe they just like using a selfie stick and got one for Christmas.

LOL

I had to look this up...it's supposedly selling out everywhere.

I hadn't heard about it either. Oh, my! What a strange world we live in where people want to send photos of themselves out into the ether. Yikes! I have FB friends who take selfies almost every day everywhere they go and they are not kids. These are older adults and they apparently believe that we all need to see them 24/7. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Respected Contributor

I think the photo is sweet. I don't see what the big deal is.
Valued Contributor

I always thought Shawn was ok as a host, but that picture clearly shows that she has no boundaries. A picture of them in bed, posted for the public, is not only unprofessional, but something I would think only low class people would do. It just seems very strange, to me.

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2015 Pqfan said: I think the photo is sweet. I don't see what the big deal is.

Shawn seems like a very sweet person and I certainly don't think the photo is a ""big deal"". I do have to wonder though why anyone does this. Why not in your living room or kitchen? Why a photo in the bed? It's a private part of any home. We know she's married. I feel the same way about all the ""looking in the bathroom mirror"" shots that celebs take. And then they complain about not being able to have any privacy.

Valued Contributor

On 1/1/2015 Pqfan said: I think the photo is sweet. I don't see what the big deal is.

it's amazingly sweet. they're so adorable together. i remarked that they are even starting to resemble each other. true love.

you'd think by some of the responses that they were pounding. can i say that here?

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

......I don't see anything wrong with it but it is weird for a middle aged couple. After a certain age, cutsey-cutsey doesn't play well.
Honored Contributor

The photo is inappropriate for the public at large imho.

Valued Contributor

The only boundaries to some people is she be in bed with her husband . What exactly is the purpose of the photo???

Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2015 evelomaddict said:

it's amazingly sweet. they're so adorable together. i remarked that they are even starting to resemble each other. true love.

you'd think by some of the responses that they were pounding. can i say that here?

Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 1/1/2015 Ilikeshade said:

Maybe they just like using a selfie stick and got one for Christmas.

LOL

I had to look this up...it's supposedly selling out everywhere.

It's the Valentine's Day TSV.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____