Honored Contributor

Re: From Shawn's facebook page

I almost didn't recognize her with the darker lipstick. Quite a change for her, isn't it?

But I agree with most other posts…..why put so much personal stuff out there! Voyerism?

Esteemed Contributor

I have noticed in the last year a majority of my facebook ""friends"" do not post half of what they used to. It used to be every where they went and everything they ate. I also think it is a cute picture of Shawn and I would have kept that private but that is just me.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 1/1/2015 SoftRaindrops said:

I hope 2015 brings both Shawn and her husband many blessings. They had a rough year in 2014 and it is nice to see both of them smiling. Shawn is one of my favorite hosts....

beautiful pic.....and i agree!

i dont mind at all when people share moments of their lives with others.

What ^ both said! (especially the bolded part)

I'm not sure what the big deal is.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 Nancy Drew said:

I have noticed in the last year a majority of my facebook "friends" do not post half of what they used to. It used to be every where they went and everything they ate. I also think it is a cute picture of Shawn and I would have kept that private but that is just me.

Maybe it is a good thing that people have lost some of their fascination with Facebook. While I don't think there is anything wrong with what Shawn posted, it seemed unnecessary to me.

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2015 colliegirls said:

Everyone shares too much on Facebook. Ridiculous to me.

ITA!

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2015 adelle38 said:

OK I have couples on my Facebook who are friends and relatives. They post lots of selfies but not one has posted a couples photo in bed. I find it very unappealing.

An acquaintance of mine (son's friend) is a real estate agent and is always posting selfies on FB that to me look sort of like glamor shots....with pouty lips, hair draped over her shoulders, and always with PLENTY of cleavage.

I don't get it - she's in her early 40's and I'm in my late 60's...guess it's a generation gap. She's married with 3 kids, and is a real estate professional. I think sometimes the shots of her and her "girls" are just way too much! I think she has a narcissistic streak for sure...and is always looking for compliments.

Respected Contributor

I am glad to see Shawn and Joe smiling in their pictures. I wish them the best for the New Year. They are happy together and that is what is important, good for them. Shawn is not doing any thing wrong no one is forced to go to her page and read. People go there by them selves no one sends you there.

Super Contributor

I'm not seeing the problem with this picture...

Esteemed Contributor

I think its weird how people post their "every: life moment on facebook. I don't do it.

But as far as this pic, there's nothing "bad" about it. Just a married couple in love, and they have on t shirts. I don't see the big deal?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I like her shirt!

Hope Joe and Shawn have a great 2015!!!