Valued Contributor

Re: From Shawn's facebook page

aww, they're starting to look alike. that's amore.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

I'm not on facebook or twitter ----don't understand the need to post pics about any private moments in this day and age of too much info. Once its in cyber space, it's there forever!!! A little scary to me. Think it will eventually come back to bite everyone in the b(u)tt!!

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone shares too much on Facebook. Ridiculous to me.

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 colliegirls said:

Everyone shares too much on Facebook. Ridiculous to me.

Ita
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

She wears her makeup to bed?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

I started using FB when my husband, daughter and I lived overseas. It was such a great way to be able to see all of my sisters, brother and their children. Sometimes they would post a video with the children saying hello to us and it was so sweet. I think FB is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. Yes, I also phoned and wrote letters, but this was just a new, innovative way to be able to see more of them.

I have never understood why some have to post their problems, martial disputes and also fight with others on their pages. I have a niece who is terrible about doing that and it really is sad. She is young (in her 20s) and I think a lot of her peers do the same thing.

I do hope Shawn and her husband have a better, happier year this year.

Vicki

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2015 twopeas said:

She must still be in the Honey moon phase.....give her 30 years! LOL!
Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2015 twopeas said:

Hopefully her pillow cases don't look like this

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2015 wagirl said:

I'm not on facebook or twitter ----don't understand the need to post pics about any private moments in this day and age of too much info. Once its in cyber space, it's there forever!!! A little scary to me. Think it will eventually come back to bite everyone in the b(u)tt!!

No one says you have to post pics or reveal anything. I use FB to keep up with my favorite artists, retailers and news sites. There's a wealth of information out there that's never put on official sites. One of my fav artists lists new pieces on FB, but they're not on her retail site, or her other .com.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2015 BaileyandBella said:

I wonder if QVC has any rules as to what they post, since it's a QVC FB page and not a personal page.

They're mostly personal pages, and some hosts use FB more than others.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.