Super Contributor

Friday night with Amy and Adam

Did anyone catch the Friday night show on HSN toward the end???? WOW!!! Would be curious to hear any thoughts!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Friday night with Amy and Adam

"Would be curious" to know what happened.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter @I am wonder8ng now too...hope someone will enlighten.

Honored Contributor

@DiamondsandGold ........it would be nice if you would tell us what happened.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Super Contributor

hi everyone!! It was not an earth shattering event, but at the end when AM and Adam were sittingtalking, Amy was quietly saying something and Adam spit his drink out!!! She was acting like she was drunk!! I also noticed she hardly looked in the cameras, very strange, considering she always does!!!! I am not being derogatory, that is why I was asking for other opinions.. Like I said WOW!!! I love a funny show, but IMO, I thought it was on the borderline of being unprofessional!!!! Just my observation.......

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite show...when I remember it's on...which is not often, unfortunately.  So I didn't see it.

I did see one months ago.  At the end, Curtis Stone joined them as he had the TS or would have it at midnight.  They had their "drinks" and he had one too.  And when he drank, the shock on his face was priceless.  I'm guessing they've got the real stuff in those glasses.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@DiamondsandGold wrote:

hi everyone!! It was not an earth shattering event, but at the end when AM and Adam were sittingtalking, Amy was quietly saying something and Adam spit his drink out!!! She was acting like she was drunk!! I also noticed she hardly looked in the cameras, very strange, considering she always does!!!! I am not being derogatory, that is why I was asking for other opinions.. Like I said WOW!!! I love a funny show, but IMO, I thought it was on the borderline of being unprofessional!!!! Just my observation.......

@DiamondsandGold:  Right or wrong, when Adam and Amy host together, they tend to act silly and giddy. Sorry, this doesn't seem like a WOW to me. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

ESME, I didnt know!! So, I guess I wasnt tooo far off!!!!  As far as it not being a "WOW" for some people, it was for me!!!  What a boring world it would be if " everyone thought the same way"!!!!