Honored Contributor

Friday Lunchtime Specials 8-21

Lots of Isaac M choices at huge percentage discounts.

Take a look!

Since there are other categories beside fashions in Lunchtime Specials, hope it's ok to post in Community. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Friday Lunchtime Specials 8-21

I looked.........you're right.......prices slashed in half.  But nothing interesting to me...his famous 'lace' - over the head tunics - big bell sleeves - and more pants.

Personally, I don't consider him a hot designer.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Lots of Isaac M choices at huge percentage discounts.

Take a look!

Since there are other categories beside fashions in Lunchtime Specials, hope it's ok to post in Community. 

@ROMARY , thanks.  There were a few tops/sweaters I was interested in but nothing is in my size.  I'm too hard of a pant fit to try any of those.   

Valued Contributor

The few times I have looked at items I was interested in in this category, the clothing items were extremely limited in sizes. Sorry QVC, I will never be a small or medium. 

Limited items/sizes should go in a section marked  Clearance. I won't waste my time anymore.

Honored Contributor

seems like when the lunchtime specials are almost all one brand or designer, it is a lot of stuff that just doesn't sell and that brand or designer doesn't see as much air time in the future.