Honored Contributor

They just opened a new store across the river in Illinois this morning, and are supposedly going to be opening a new one in Kirkwood, MO (just west of the city of St. Louis)

Does anyone on here know anything about these folks?????

Honored Contributor

Re: Fresh Thyme Markets.......

Hi, ShowMe! Never heard of it before now, so I looked it up. If this is the one, it looks very, very nice... and I think I'm jealous you have one opening nearby!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}WinkSmile

~~~~~~

Inside Fresh Thyme: A Whole Foods-Trader Joe's hybrid, seeded with Meijer money

"If you combined Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods, the result would be something that resembles a Fresh Thyme Farmers Market.

Chief executive Chris Sherrell likes to think his new Midwest chain of natural organics speciality stores offers the organic produce selection of the upscale Whole Foods and a unique line of products similar to Trader Joe's.

“The concept behind Fresh Thyme is reaching out and bringing the natural organic lifestyle to the masses, and not making it this huge national chain that is really intimidating to shop at and really expensive,” said Sherrell, who spoke to MLive and The Grand Rapids Press earlier this year.

...Here are five things to know about Fresh Thyme..."[see article]

~~~~~~

Details at link:

http://www.mlive.com/business/west-michigan/index.ssf/2014/08/new_retailer_is_cross_between.html

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

The pictures sure look good. There's one in Phoenix that I'll try to visit soon.
Respected Contributor

None here in the northeast but can't believe how cheap the prices are.

Honored Contributor

Would love to have one of those markets in my area, organic produce is cost prohibitive here.

Trusted Contributor

Apparently 2 of them opened about a 30 minute drive from me & 2 more will be opening sometime in 2015.

Trusted Contributor

double post

Respected Contributor

This looks like a good type of store. Nice mix. Anybody been to one?Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Here's the link to the store locations:

http://freshthyme.com/our-stores

Their goal for "healthy food at healthy values," and "you shouldn’t have to give away the farm to feed your body nutritious food."

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Oh my, now I'm really excited about this new market......You can bet your bottom dollar I will be checking it out when it opens up.

At least they may be less expensive than the regular store I shop at. Every week the cost of groceries keeps going up and we get less for the value. And so much of the food sold in the regular stores is not good for us.......