Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fresca with a kick: Coca-Cola launching alcoholic version of soft drink

Gross. There is absolutely nothing good that comes from consuming alcohol of any kind. That's just a fact.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

andy cohen drinks this all the time.....he mixes it with tequila and calls it a "fresquila."

i love fresca, squirt/diet squirt, ting, and jarritos.....havent seen wink in ages.

the Q brand of mixers makes a great grapefruit mixer.

the canned mixed cocktail industry has just exploded with choices. i know two of my kids love these things. i even tried some of the canned tanqueray and tonics and they were not bad at all. convenient for sure.

@sunshine45, back in the day my BIL turned me on to Diet Squirt and VO. I added a couple cherries for a festive touch and was in beverage heaven. Woman Very Happy Those were the days!

Respected Contributor

I'm sure I've had Fresca before, but I can't remember what it tastes like. 

I might try this but I have a feeling it will just taste like another one of the myriad spiked seltzers that all taste the same to me.

Honored Contributor

Just what the world needs, another inducement for young people to drinkSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I drank so much Fresca when it first came on the market that I completely burned out on it and have never had it again.  As I recall only Tab and Fresca were available as diet sodas back then. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment