Esteemed Contributor

I am wondering if he free shipping day was an experiment.  Perhaps if it went well we will have more.  Zulily part of the QVC family I am told has a shopping cart approach... one shipping charge per day or entire weekend.  Lovng that. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping day results

Zulily takes forever to receive.  If you think QVC is slow, you wouldn't be thrilled with waiting for your packages

Respected Contributor

I ordered those kitchen gloves (Temptations?), and they shipped right away.  I was surprised.

Esteemed Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I ordered those kitchen gloves (Temptations?), and they shipped right away.  I was surprised.

@Another new name Sue I ordered them too! I already hae two sets, but I ordered the heart design to include in the Valentine boxes I send to the grandchildren (the gloves are for their moms, of course). So glad they will be here soon!

Trusted Contributor

Seems to me (I could be wrong) that we have had quite a few free shipping days recently.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom   I tried for the heart gloves but they sold out quickly.  I think I'll like these.  Hot pads can be so bulky.  Great idea for Valentine's Day.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Another new name Sue I use them all the time. I love the long sleeves, because I've burnt my wrist so many times! You will find out once in a while the item is a bit too hot for the gloves, but for general oven use, they are great! They are great potholders too!