Honored Contributor

Re: Free phone number finder?

@Allegheny wrote:

@Yardlie wrote:

@nomless wrote:

@geegerbee@, @@@

I usually can find what I'm looking for with anywho.com.

@nomless... I use anywho.com also. Quite often if you just google the person's name, their address and phone number will pop up. Naturally, it is just landlines.

I just used anywho.com to look up my DH.  Had his name and our address but the phone number was incorrect.  Then I tried to do a reverse # look up of our land line number and there was had no record of it.  Then I looked up my brother, it showed his name and address but no phone number.  Doing the reverse phone number look up, they wanted $s for who belonged with his number.  Glad we still get a printed phone book.  Don't know how long that will last however.

I looked mine up too. They had our old phone number from where we used to live in Ind. LOL   Glad to see that though. Had my 2 sisters numbers , right, glad to see mine was wrong.

I still get phone books, too. Think you just have to request them now is the thing. Information should be in a old phone book that U have around.

Respected Contributor

Re: Free phone number finder?

When we were arranging for our 50th college reunion, it was extremely difficult to find telephone numbers for folks for whom we did not have emails.

After much research, 99% were contacted by different means.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill