Honored Contributor

Re: Free-floating Thoughts -- Audrey, Jackie and Meghan

I thought that posting was way of fthe mark. I don't even know who she was seeing?I thought Harry looked handsome

I certainly didn't see anyone that looked like that @RetRN

Respected Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

My free floating thought is I wish Harry had been clean shaven and he really could use some veneers on his teeth as well as whitening.  Look at this picture.  Her teeth are whiter than his.  His look like they haven't been cared for in awhile.

Megan is from Hollywood; Harry is, well, Harry - the real thing.  i hope she loves him the way he is.

Regular Contributor

Meghan looked elegant and has a similar style  as did Audrey.  Good luck to her and Harry.

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
The designer of Meghan's dress was British; she designs for Givenchy's house, so Meghan received major kudos for choosing her.

She also chose Stella McCartney, Paul's designer daughter.

Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@puttypiesmom wrote:

My free floating thought is I wish Harry had been clean shaven and he really could use some veneers on his teeth as well as whitening.  Look at this picture.  Her teeth are whiter than his.  His look like they haven't been cared for in awhile.

Megan is from Hollywood; Harry is, well, Harry - the real thing.  i hope she loves him the way he is.

??????????????????????????