Respected Contributor

Re: Free Shipping Email For Q Card Holders Today

@Jamstan wrote:

I got the email also. I was a bit skeptical about it since I saw nothing on the website about it or any chatter about free shipping. Usually there is some chatter on the boards before a free shipping day. There is a Lug bag I want that is on sale for the weekend...free shipping would make it more likely for me to buy.

I contacted the Q social team here and they told me to place the order and put it on check hold.  Then email them the order#....I did this and Alice went in and removed the shipping charge for me.  They are aware of the glitch going on but did fix it for me.  I then went back and put the order on CC.  HTH

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite 

Thanks for looking into this. I got the email too and was wondering what was going on. Figured it was some kind of glitch.  Time to get my Wish List ready 😁

Respected Contributor

I received it but didn't see anything on the main page so thought maybe limited to certain items or Friends and Family items. It was unclear.  I figured a Free Ship day would happen sooner or later.

Esteemed Contributor

GotRe: Free Shipping Email For Q Card Holders Today

Got it too. 

Screenshot_20220416-212625.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I got the same email, but it didn't work as others have said. Happy for free shipping tomorrow!