Respected Contributor

Free Shipping Email For Q Card Holders Today

[ Edited ]

I was going thur my email just now and found this offer...anyone else get it?  Mine came in just after midnight and says it's good until midnight tonight for Q Card family.

I did put a item in my cart to check out and went to the place order page but the shipping is still there so perhaps this is a spam email BUT it sure looks legit to me.

EDIT:  CS in Customer Care area responded and said it is a mistake and should be for tomorrow just now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Free Shipping Email For Q Card Holders Today

Hi @tsavorite  I hope you are feeling better.  I did not get the email.  I would email CS they can probably help you.  I hope it works for you.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh thank you Pecky and yes I am doing better!  I think it odd I got this email...and it doesn't work so odd.  

Honored Contributor

Nope.  All I got this morning was one about the deals of the day and another about the Friends and Family sale.

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

I was going thur my email just now and found this offer...anyone else get it?  Mine came in just after midnight and says it's good until midnight tonight for Q Card family.

I did put a item in my cart to check out and went to the place order page but the shipping is still there so perhaps this is a spam email BUT it sure looks legit to me.

@tsavorite    I received the same email....did not work.  

Respected Contributor

No email for me.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite,

Yesterday I got a 5.00 off coupon to be used by midnight, no free ship email for me today either!

beautiful-happy-saturday-flower-wishes-greetings-wallpaper-pictures-wishing-images-free-download

Regular Contributor

Yes, I got the email too.  I am wondering if it was sent prematurely and is really meant for another day (tomorrow?)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like a Scooby Doo mystery here then LOL!

It was sent at 12:34am....from Q Card Services so this is legit but does not work for me on my account and says good 4/16/22 so today.  

Busy here baking for tomorrow....might try CS for answers.

EDIT to add....CS responded in the customer care area that it is a mistake and should be for tomorrow.

Super Contributor

I got the email also. I was a bit skeptical about it since I saw nothing on the website about it or any chatter about free shipping. Usually there is some chatter on the boards before a free shipping day. There is a Lug bag I want that is on sale for the weekend...free shipping would make it more likely for me to buy.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.