Honored Contributor

Re: Free Krispy Kreme Donut a Day With Proof of Covid Vaccination

This is great marketing for them - everyone is talking about Krispy Kreme!

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2  Thank you for posting this pic.  They sure look pretty and apropos for Spring.🍩

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3  Lol...as someone who has/does answer 911 calls for a living, you are spot on.  I can remember the calls from aggravated hungry motorists in the famously long lines at Chick-Fil-A.  🍗 😋

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would never take someone I loved to get a Krispy Kreme donut.  In fact, when I look at them I get nauseated.  I know without tasting one that I have no interest in eating one.  In fact, it's doubtful that athletes pollute their body with that and neither do I.  I don't crave it and don't find it in the least bit appealing visually.  

Honored Contributor

via ABC7 NY

Want to get a free mini cheesecake from Junior's? All you need to do is show that you have received a COVID vaccine.

Beginning on Monday, March 29, and running through Memorial Day, Junior's Restaurant will be offering a free mini cheesecake to anyone who shows their vaccine card at their landmark restaurant at Flatbush Ave. and DeKalb in Downtown Brooklyn.

The Junior's mini cheesecakes are 1.5oz. versions of their Original New York Cheesecakes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I think it is a practical gesture in fraught times.  

You make donuts 🍩 you gift donuts 🍩.

You make another product you gift that product.

You don’t want donuts 🍩  - don’t eat donuts 🍩!

Why post 5 - 6 times to say you don’t want donuts 🍩?  

Who would tie someone up and force them to eat a donut 🍩?

No one is going to race out and get vaccinated because of this offer. ❗️

I had one yesterday - num, num, num,

may have another one tomorrow.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Krispy Kreme has been delivering donuts to hospitals during the early part of the pandemic & now to vaccination sites. The health care workers love them; it’s comfort food. We make our own choices in life & no need for “food police”. You don’t like donuts just pass
Honored Contributor

I can't believe the negative comments from some about a company just trying to do something nice for everyone who's been through a difficult year.

Can't some people just let others enjoy a kind, lighthearted gesture without all the Debby Downer stuff?

"No good deed goes unpunished!"  👎

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I can't believe the negative comments from some about a company just trying to do something nice for everyone who's been through a difficult year.

Can't some people just let others enjoy a kind, lighthearted gesture without all the Debby Downer stuff?

"No good deed goes unpunished!"  👎

" Debby Downer " stuff has been rampant on these boards for some time , hence all the Covid threads.

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I think it is a practical gesture in fraught times.  

You make donuts 🍩 you gift donuts 🍩.

You make another product you gift that product.

You don’t want donuts 🍩  - don’t eat donuts 🍩!

Why post 5 - 6 times to say you don’t want donuts 🍩?  

Who would tie someone up and force them to eat a donut 🍩?

No one is going to race out and get vaccinated because of this offer. ❗️

I had one yesterday - num, num, num,

may have another one tomorrow.

You're great!! You put the whole thing in perspective. No long-winded lectures, no "hate" donuts announcements, no petty remarks about KK's intentions. The "num, num, num" remark is hilarious. I'm still laughing.