Honored Contributor

Free At White Castle If Vaccinated

A dessert on a stick, whatever that is. Through May 31st, no purchase necessary. I assume you'd need to show proof like Krispy Kreme requires. 

Source: Article today in the business section of our newspaper.

Honored Contributor

Re: Free At White Castle If Vaccinated

White Castle offers four versions of its delicious dessert on a stick: Gooey Buttercake-on-a-Stick, Fudge Dipped Brownie-on-a-Stick, Fudge Dipped Cheesecake-on-a-Stick and, as of earlier this month, the brand-new Birthday Cake-on-a-Stick in honor of the company's 100th birthday this year. They're available to customers who share proof of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. No other purchase is necessary.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/white-castle-invites-all-to-celebrate-their-vaccines-with-c...

https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1494339/WC_Vaccine_Desserts.jpg?p=publish&w=650

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They actually look kinda good to me.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

They actually look kinda good to me.

The one in the middle is chocolate covered cheesecake. The article I read mentioned it.

Respected Contributor

Search: Freebies & Deals for getting covid vaccine, the bribes, I mean rewards are listed...good grief.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Search: Freebies & Deals for getting covid vaccine, the bribes, I mean rewards are listed...good grief.

@kitcat51, the more people vaccinated, the faster we will achieve herd immunity. So if people are swayed by freebies. it's a win-win.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Sounds good to me!!!!!  With or without the freebies being offered by some places, I am very glad I have been vaccinated.  

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51, the more people vaccinated, the faster we will achieve herd immunity. So if people are swayed by freebies. it's a win-win.

We dumb everything down to the lowest level...it's ridiculous. 

Honored Contributor

No bribe.  I've been fully vaccinated for a month as of today and have yet to partake of any offered freebie. That played zero part in my decision to get vaccinated. Whoever can be bribed by a donut...well have at it. 

Honored Contributor

Bribe? Dumbing down? Who cares if it sways even a few? Is it hurting anyone?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland