Respected Contributor

Free 1 year Apple TV with new iPad

I can have free Apple TV for a year and then next June 2022 cancel it a few days before it ends. It came with my new iPad. It is $4.99 after that.

It looks like some nice things to watch. Nice and clear on my new iPad.

Is as easy to cancel as it states? If it is I will sign up for it.

Thanks for your advice.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free 1 year Apple TV with new iPad

Very easy to cancel. Just go into your subscriptions by your name under setting and slide the bar to cancel. I'm getting ready to do that myself next month. Rarely watch Apple TV. 

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty  Thank you. Since I am retired I will have time to check it out. The new iPads really make the videos look great.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14, which one did you get?  I plan on getting the 12 inch iPad Pro.  And did you get the Smart Keyboard.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I bought an iPod in 2019 and got a year of AppleTV+ for free. I then bought an IPad in November of 2020. I thought I would get AppleTV+ for free, not so fast, you only get one offer per account. So if you buy anymore iPods or iPads your getting nothing ( yes I called and was told no). 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm so envious!  Haven't switched yet from my windows laptop which I love (HP laptop).  A friend of mine owns a few acres and walks it most days with her ipad in hand and it's very convenient for her in so many ways. But if I owned one not so sure, I think I love my 17" screen laptop too much. 

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I bought an iPod in 2019 and got a year of AppleTV+ for free. I then bought an IPad in November of 2020. I thought I would get AppleTV+ for free, not so fast, you only get one offer per account. So if you buy anymore iPods or iPads your getting nothing ( yes I called and was told no). 

thanks for checking ~ I just bought an iPad in the last few months, had bought a Apple device (iPod Touch) last year ~ looks like my time is running out, even though it was extended until July via email around January. 

I bet my subscription will expire right before the new season of Ted Lasso comes out and so far, that's the only show that I've been impressed with. 

Honored Contributor

I got that deal as well, nothing that I was crazy over.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie I bought the last one 8th gen 10.2" iPad. I also have an iPad that is a 6th gen 9.7" that I have had a few years. These tablets are the best. I bought a Bluetooth keyboard on Amazon. Love it and I have had them before. It was about $70.00 and well worth it. It also has backlitkeys you can set in several colors.pairs easily withiPad also. This is also available in other iPad sizes under this brand. There should be one for a  iPad Pro also.

Here is a photo

98B1BC45-5B91-42CB-A803-B0E486933194.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 @You can use the Apple TV + on more than one iPad that has the same account connected to it. It connected right on my second iPad. Nice app if you explore it. I noted on the my calendar to cancel before the due date.