Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Speaking of user forum breaks:  I have not seen Anonymous032819 is a long time.  Perhaps almost a month, considering how prolific a poster.

@Johnnyeager she's been banned again

Do you know that for sure, @Bri369?  I don't see a problem with her posts.

@tansy 

Someone last week who communicates with her off the board said she was banned.  

I don't know if she signed up at the new board yet.  

@Cakers3 Think you were asking about this

@WenGirl42   As far as I am concerned it is still speculation.  We have no idea if it is true.

I still feel it is a situation of which none of us really know anything about and I cannot understand why she would be banned.

She has never brought up topics that are against standards and it fact has reminded posters many times.

I also do not recall her ever calling names as some who are still posting on this thread have done so.

If somebody is in touch with her, certainly by now she must know about the new board and will decide for herself to join and let us know what happened to her.

Just my feelings; if she has been banned and gave somebody permission to let us know, that is her decision.  

Or not.

I just hope she is ok. 

She quite often baited.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   She is not here to defend herself.

I'm not going to get into any fight over this; speculation and gossip are unfair, unkind, and the root causes of a lot of misery around here.

'Night.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Pearlee   She is not here to defend herself.

I'm not going to get into any fight over this; speculation and gossip are unfair, unkind, and the root causes of a lot of misery around here.

'Night.

@Cakers3  You were discussing this, a couple of times now. . Just trying to help out your thought process because you stated you couldn't think of a reason 🙂