Honored Contributor

They're at 1000 users now. It's really amazing growth. I hope no one is taking a forum break and will be left behind.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

@bonnielu , there are mods and they have made many improvements to make participation easy for us.  You did not have to disclose personal info.  You can change your birth date, etc.  Go for it!  LM

@Lilysmom1 

Which boards are you referring to?   Pro boards or something else?  

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 , Pro Boards.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Found the new board

[ Edited ]

Speaking of user forum breaks:  I have not seen Anonymous032819 in a long time.  Perhaps almost a month, considering how prolific a poster.

Honored Contributor

@On It @bonnielu   I obviously missed something big here. Haven't been on here for 2 weeks and I'm here right now reading, finding out these forums are being closed down????

Can one of you pls fill me in on what's going on? QVC is really taking this portion of their site down? There's talk about starting over on facebook?

We now need to begin again, sign up again? Communicate with each other on a facebook site?

Can you pls let me know what's going on? Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Speaking of user forum breaks:  I have not seen Anonymous032819 is a long time.  Perhaps almost a month, considering how prolific a poster.

@Johnnyeager she's been banned again

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Speaking of user forum breaks:  I have not seen Anonymous032819 is a long time.  Perhaps almost a month, considering how prolific a poster.

Do you know that for sure, @Bri369?  I don't see a problem with her posts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Do you know that for sure, @Bri369?  I don't see a problem with her posts.

@tansy 

Someone last week who communicates with her off the board said she was banned.  

I don't know if she signed up at the new board yet.  

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD QVC changed the header to say this page would be going away Nov. 2 and encouraged everyone to join their Facebook group. This did not go well. People were very angry. Many of us voiced our concern that under no circumstance would we become a member of Facebook. Some fellow posters found a site that could host this type platform and built a new forum on ProBoards. It is very well done. In the meantime, QVC posted a message "We Heard You!" on the banner and announced the site would remain in place. We are not certain how long it will be here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@henderson wrote:

I signed up for ProBoards, but am confused about one poster who said you had to "register twice.  Once for ProBoards and once for Q forums".  Can anyone explain how to register for the Q forums?  Thanks.

@henderson 

ProBoards main site is a host for anyone that wishes to set up a forum.  So, it's got a variety of forums created by individuals.  The 'q forum friends' is just one of them, that was created by some of our follow posters here as an alternative to this site when it was announced they would be closed.

The easiest way to register for the 'q forum friends' forum is to go directly to mellyg.proboards (dot) com.  That will allow you access to that forum only.  And you register once only.