Honored Contributor

Found Clorox wipes and Lysol spray at COSTCO

I just got back from Costco.  They had Clorex wipes in packs of five and Lysol spray in packs of four. One pack per person.

They had a lot, but almost everyone I saw had at least one or the other if not both in their cart.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Found Clorox wipes and Lysol spray at COSTCO

Same thing here.  I live in Michigan and went to Costco's about 10:30 today and like you said everyone had one in their cart.  They were located right as you entered the store.

Honored Contributor

I went to Target yesterday, and their cleaning supply aisle had very little in it.  I couldn't find Fantastic or a suitable substitute.  I'll have to look at Kroger next week.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

COSTCO seems to have an in with suppliers.  As I read here they are usually first supplied.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I just got back from Costco.  They had Clorex wipes in packs of five and Lysol spray in packs of four. One pack per person.

They had a lot, but almost everyone I saw had at least one or the other if not both in their cart.

@Carmie , can you examine the containers and tell us where they were made? I wonder if these were not manufactured for the U.S. market (diverted goods). It's hard to believe one chain is getting products, particularly the Lysol spray, that seem to be nowhere to be found otherwise.

Esteemed Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Carmie , can you examine the containers and tell us where they were made? I wonder if these were not manufactured for the U.S. market (diverted goods). It's hard to believe one chain is getting products, particularly the Lysol spray, that seem to be nowhere to be found otherwise.

@noodleann  I bought a four-pack of the Lysol Spray last month at Sam's Club, and I just checked and it says made in the USA.

Honored Contributor

I found Lysol spray at Lowe's.  It says made in the USA.

Valued Contributor

This is why we have shortages. I personally would not buy 4 or 5 of an item when I know other people need it. These stores are encouraging hoarding.

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

This is why we have shortages. I personally would not buy 4 or 5 of an item when I know other people need it. These stores are encouraging hoarding.

Mine was a single can.  I admit I haven't used the spray since my kids were toddlers.  But I figured it would be good to spray on my grandson's bookbag-which is wiped down now, but you never know when you're not going to have wipes!

Honored Contributor

@noodleann   Made in USA.