Honored Contributor

Found A Bunch Of Christmas Cards From QVC!

I was going through the tons of boxes of ummmm stuff around the house and found a bunch of Christmas cards I'd bought a few years back and never sent out.

They're the one's that have Christmas cards that are CD's!  An entire CD of Christmas songs with the envelopes.

Anyway, I've been addressing them.  They'll be kinda expensive to send out because they have to be hand canceled but I think it will be worth it and a fun surprise to my friends.

Does anyone else here remember a few years back when QVC sold these?  I know I send some out back then but I must have really gone crazy with them because I have at least 50 (maybe more) left!

The songs vary and they're mostly musical.  I will have to get them out first thing Monday morning.

QVC doesn't have neat things like that anymore.  Everything they sell is so boring these days.  Remember when they sold some neat things?  Let's go down memory lane.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Found A Bunch Of Christmas Cards From QVC!

I remember when the QVC hosts did a  couple CDs of Christmas carols.  I still have them and they are some of my favorite holiday CDs.  Some of the hosts have beautiful voices.

Respected Contributor

I used to send those cd cards at Christmas also...I thought they were nicely done. I have a couple left that I still enjoy.

Honored Contributor

I remember them too.  

Frequent Contributor

I remember them this moring I was looking at my cd's and when I read this I was also listing to a cd that the host put out.  Some of the host aren't with QVC any more.  Really good memories from back then.  Have a great Christmas.

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66. . . .    What a lovely memory you've given me! Although I never purchased these, I actually received one of these cards many years ago from my Sister-in-Law, who has since passed away. She was truly a QVC Queen! I will pull the cd out of my case today and just listen and remember good times of both her and her husband, who has also passed. 

Holiday Hugs . . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Respected Contributor

do they still send the Xmas cards they used to send around Thanksgiving with the easy payments and the card signed by all the hosts?   

Honored Contributor

they are probably this set

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-10-Holiday-Music-CD-%26-Greeting-Card-Set.product.F09407.html

OR

this set

http://www.qvc.com/10-Christmas-Music-CD-%26-Greeting-Card-Set-with-Bonus-CD.product.H200709.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

OK, this is surreal!  I started typing in the title and this title came up!  This is from last year.

It seems like every freaking year I find gift cards I haven't used!

This time it's over $200!  I know my friend gave me one, but I have no idea (probably my daughter's) where the other gift cards came from.

I believe in writing (yes, mailing them and everything) thank you cards for gifts I've been given.

When I get a gift card I'm very specific what I use them for.  (Incidentally, I haven't read my old post so it might say the same thing I'm posting now)....

I believe in buying (either with or for someone) a gift that a person would like but wouldn't buy for themselves.  That's what makes gift giving fun!

Anyway, you guys have to admit I'm repetitive (OK, maybe boring) because I seem to do the same thing over and over.

These cards were stuck in those QVC CD's I'd mentioned here that I'd bought several years ago. 

I'm probably sending them to the same people 2 or 3 years in a row!  Ha!

Anyway, stuck in the box were the gift cards....See....hoarding CAN PAY OFF!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66......sorry I don't remember them.  Guess I never purchased any.  But aren't you lucky you found the gift cards.  What ya gonna buy.....hope they're still good.

Have fun.  No, you're not repetitive.