Honored Contributor

Re: Forums Aren’t Working Correctly

Been a disaster since Wed morning, enough already!!!

Trusted Contributor

The Forums are still not working on my iPhone and iPad.
I really wish IT would fix the problem.
Honored Contributor

Knock on wood, but this go-around of problems, doesn't include me for a change.  The last time it did.  Hope it keeps passing me by.  

Esteemed Contributor

I highly doubt that the issue is regional.

I am fine on one device.  Not so much on another.

And I have not budged an inch.

Honored Contributor

I'm impressed that some of you have been able, in the past, to read the forums from your iPhone. I have never ever been able to do that.  It always says "access denied". Someone suggested turning the airplane mode on and off, which is bizarre, but I tried that and it let me in, but then next time you have to do that all over again.  No thanks.  I just stick to my iPad. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can still access the forums from my desktop but this morning I can no longer access it from my PC.  The problem seems to be spreading little by little.  For me, it's only the Forums that I can't access.  I can access everything else on QVC.  

We had this situation before when QVC was going to close the forums and the IT maintenance contract wasn't renewed.  Little by little no one could access the forums.  QVC renewed the the maintenance contract after there was an outcry to keep the forums.  However, they made it seem like the situation was temporary (while they developed other platforms like Facebook).  Perhaps the contract has expired again.  ??

Respected Contributor

When will this be fixed? Does anyone know? It has been like this since Wednesday night, reported it three times.
Honored Contributor

Ok, I just went and checked on my 11 year old iMac that has an old operating system and I see what people are talking about.

In the upper left, if you click on "skip to footer" it will get you to the forums without all that scrolling and the format looks good, but as soon as you read one post and try to go to another, you have to do that all over again.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?