Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Former QVC Host Alex Butler is now...

Alex Butler was with QVC for a very short time.  I liked her, but she seemed a bit tough for a QVC host.  I swear she did a presentation one day and said something that I said would probably get her kicked off the air.  And then she was gone.  I wish I had paid more attention.  I don't think it was a curse, but something along those lines.  

Honored Contributor

Hosting shopping channels is not for everyone, good she found her niche.

She is also getting married in the spring.

Trusted Contributor

I thought Alex Butler was better than Kristine Zell. Kristine continues to fumble through presentations and is very stiff. She needs alot more training
Respected Contributor

I can't put a face to the name of AB, but the others that were hired at the same time are not hosts I like to watch at all.  Bad speaking habits and j it st annoying to listen to, but that seems to be what QVC wants nowadays.

Contributor

Here's Alex:

alex.jpg

Valued Contributor

Alex Butler came on way too strong for being a new host. She was overly confident and just too hard to take. She always used to say certain products were the bomb dot com, which I thought was so strange. She tried to be all hip & cool and act like the Q job was beneath her. She just wasn't a good fit for QVC. It was no surprise she didn't last long. Glad to see she's doing well now & getting married in the Spring.