Esteemed Contributor

With all the talk of Arnold's child, etc., there is natural speculation on what one would do in a similar situation.

As someone who has suffered through infidelity, what I HAVE learned is you do NOT know what you will do until you confront the situation. It is easy to say you would leave or not leave or whatever you THINK you would do.

I have somehow managed to work through this situation to save my marriage. I never imagined I had such strength....

In the case of having another child, it is even more difficult....Having a constant reminder in the child...and in Arnold's case, fathering a child with someone living with them and working for them is even a more devastating betrayal.....Keeping such a secret for so long.....seems unforgivable...

But, again.....until it is YOU, it simply is unknown what you can deal with and what you can forgive. I hear Maria has hired a divorce lawyer.....but who knows what will happen...to have something so public is beyond what most of us would ever have to deal with.

Just some random thoughts today.....it is heartbreaking to hear about such things....