Honored Contributor

Re: Forget Taking the Stairs. Take the Slide Instead.

If I was still living there I would definitely go up to check out the view - I'd pay for that. The slide is not my thing, but for those who think they would enjoy - to me it wouldn't be worth the $35 package (plus probably another $20+ to park) because it's a very short ride (have seen multiple news clips) and so fast you wouldn't have time to look anywhere, i.e. for thrill-seekers it looks like not much thrill-time. But to pay, say $20 and take pictures & have a drink & some munchies, I'd be game.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Or how about the "VooDoo Zip Line" in Las Vegas?

We were going to do the zip line on Fremont Street the last time we were there but it wasn't readyWoman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Of course! My only complaint is I wish it was longer!
Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this on Facebook. I'd rather take that slide than an elevator lol. (I hate elevators!). It reminds me of when I went up to the top of the Empire State Building. People were afraid looking down, but I hated the elevator ride to get up! lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

nervous smileyNoooooooooo thanks!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

@Shorty2U ... I hate elevators too. I have a friend who hates escalators, so we always have to walk up the stairs when we shop together!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli